Friday, July 1, 2011

Woohoo Losing Weight

I am so pleased with myself. I have been eating better for about a month now. The hardest part was giving up drinking Gatorade since I really like that drink. Alas I did what was best for me to lose weight. I'm too determined to be skinny finally since I was a little girl that I won't allow myself to slip up and eat junk anymore. No matter how hard I try though I can't seem to give up buying cottage cheese. It is like I need one container of cottage cheese each week or I go into withdrawals. ~laughs~ Seriously though, I weighed myself at clinic again this week and I lost 2 more pounds. I feel bloated as all heck today though. It sucks being a female. I don't care what anyone says but men seem to have it easy. I can't believe how just cooking and kicking Gatorade to the curb has made me successfully lose weight now. Just had to share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment